The focus of this role is to actively identify and implement functional improvements to our vehicle sale processes, while also completing dealership services for vehicle sales. Position responsibilities include: ensuring the accuracy of vehicle sale documentation that follows Federal and State compliance requirements, implement process improvements through root cause analysis, data analytics, training, and monitoring of various vehicle sale processes. This position also entails coordination with other teams including: the Project Management Team, Vehicle Sales Team, Tax Team, and Legal Team.
Why Choose Penske
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Prior experience in process improvement required.
• Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
• Attention to detail, organization, and ability to prioritize & manage time required.
• Critical thinking skills required.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. - The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines. - While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg. - Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
About Penske Truck Leasing Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit to learn more.